Catit Senses 2.0 Grass Planter
2 in stock
- Low and stable design with special grid cover to prevent knock-overs and digging
- For use with the Catit Cat Grass Kit (#43162)
- Cat Grass stimulates a cat’s digestion and helps prevent hairball build-up
- Healthy alternative to houseplants, which are often toxic
- Made of BPA-free materials
- Getting Started with your Senses 2.0 Grass Planter
It takes about 10 days for the grass to become fully grown.
Unlike other pots, the Catit Senses 2.0 Grass Planter is difficult to knock over due to its low and stable design.
Improved design for better results
The new and improved Grass Planter features a deeper bowl that is capable of holding the perfect amount of vermiculite. It also features added drainage holes to help prevent overwatering.
How do I clean the Grass Planter?
All components can be cleaned with warm water and a soft sponge, using dishwashing soap. Never use aggressive cleaning agents or an abrasive sponge.