Francodex Anti-stress dogs & cats 60 tablets
2 in stock
Properties : Anti-stress tablets
Intended species : Dogs & cats
Contents : 60 tablets
For your companion’s well-being, Francodex has developed a complementary food in tablet form that calms behavioral problems and soothes hyperactive,nervous or anxious dogs and cats.
Formulated with vitamins, trace elements and essential amino acids. Francodex anti-stress tablets allow dogs and cats to regain their serenity, without any side effects or addiction.
Mode of action
Francodex anti-stress tablets are formulated with ingredients of natural origin. It calms and soothes hyperactive, nervous or anxious dogs and cats.
It is recommended for animals that are alone during the day , stressed while traveling or excessively fearful. It naturally combats stress, without side effects or addiction.
Recommendations for use
Francodex anti-stress tablets are very palatable. They can be given directly by mouth or crushed and added to food.
- Start administering 3 days before a stressful event(trip or specific situation)
- Cats: <2.5kg : 1/4 tablet twice a day| 2.5 to 5kg :1/2 tablets twice a day.
- Dogs:<5kg :1/2 tablet twice a day| 5 to 10 kg:1 tablet twice a day 10 to 20 kg: 2 tablets twice a day |> 20 kg : 3 tablets twice a day
- Always provide fresh water
- Not for puppies and kittens under 6 week of age
- For puppies ad kittens between 6 weeks and 6 months, give half the recommended dose, depending on its weight.
Calcium carbonate, magnesium sulfate, emulsifier, flavour, binder, vitamin B3(27mg),inositol(27.3mg), taurine(18.2mg), vitamin B6(18.2mg),vitamin D2(180 IU), tryptophan (54.55mg) ,zinc sulfate(240mg), selenium as selenite(0.9mg).
Average analysis: ash 55.6%, calcium 13.6%, protein 10.9% ,fat 5.8%, moisture 2.5% , fiber 0.5%
Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
Keep out of reach of children