Kyron Debrizyme Aerosol Wound Dressing 150ml
DEBRIZYME is an aerosol wound dressing spray. DEBRIZYME aids in the treatment of external wounds and also assists healing through debridement and by stimulation of epithelial tissue.
Each gram of DEBRIZYME contains 0, 125g trypsin crystalline, 290mg castor oil, 40mg peru balsam, 200i.u. vitamin A and Si.u.vitamin E.
- Trypsin is a proteolytic enzyme and acts as a mild debriding agent. It is effective in the removal of necrotic tissue, exudate and coagulated blood.
- Peru balsam is used to increase circulation in the wound site area by dilation of the blood vessels. Increasing the local blood flow brings nutrients and oxygen needed for re- epithelialisation to the wound much faster and this also means a more rapid removal of products of skin necrosis. Peru balsam also has a mild bactericidal action and promotes wound granulation.
- Castor oil increases epithelialisation. It reduces premature epithelial dehydration and keratinisation.
- Miyamoto has demonstrated an acceleration of cell renewal and wound healing with topically applied vitamin A and vitamin E1 •
- There are no adverse skin/cell reactions association with the application of DEBRIZYME.