R273.00 – R703.00
Anthelmintic for cattle, sheep, goats, horses and ostriches. A roundworm remedy for cattle, horses and ostriches. A roundworm, lungworm and milk tapeworm remedy for sheep and goats.
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
Reg. No. G1481 (Act 36/1947)
Namibia Reg. No. V03/18.1.1/655 NS0
- A Roundworm and lungworm remedy for cattle.
- A Roundworm, lungworm and milk tapeworm remedy for sheep and goats.
- A Roundworm remedy for horses and ostriches.
Contains: Fenbendazole 5 % m/v
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Withdrawal periods:
- Meat – 7 days
- Milk – 3 days
- Sheep & Goats:
- Meat – 14 days
- Milk – 4 days
- Meat – 7 Days
- Do not mix or dilute with any unspecified substance.
- Sheep must be inoculated against pulpy kidney (enterotoxemia) before dosing.
- Keep away from foodstuffs.
- Destroy empty containers according to local waste disposal regulations and do not reuse for any other purpose.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, UNINFORMED PERSONS AND ANIMALS.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.